Come work with KPCT! When we have openings, they are posted below.
Karen Pryor Clicker Training (KPCT, www.clickertraining.com) is a leading educator in, and developer of, all-positive training solutions for animals. We are the leading brand in all-positive training. Located in Waltham, MA, the company has grown steadily. KPCT retains a small company atmosphere and policies, and is flexible as well as family and pet-friendly.
Current Open Positions
Alumni Relations Coordinator– Must Love Dogs and People
KPA's main customers are current and aspiring professional animal trainers. KPA alumni (KPA Certified Training Partners, or CTPs) are some of the most skilled animal training professionals in the country. KPA has an expanding base of CTPs, currently numbering 700, to whom KPA provides services and programs that help the CTPs develop and prosper. KPA CTPs contribute annual membership dues that offset some of the cost of programming.Compensation
Annual salary of approximately $35,000+(full-time), depending upon experience.
This position is eligible for participation in company bonus pools. Company-subsidized health care coverage is available. The company does not have a 401(k) plan at this time.
This position will work out of our Waltham, MA office.
Specific Additional Responsibilities
- Program Management: Responsible for managing all existing programs and researching new benefits and programs for alumni, including marketing promotions and discounts.
- Membership Management: Communicate with new graduates about the CTP Membership program and benefits. Communicate and track membership renewals and payments on a monthly basis.
- Communication Management: Communicate membership program information using company e-newsletters, websites, email, flyers, blogs, social media sites, web conferences, PowerPoint presentations and personal appearances.
- Budget Management: Responsible for developing, analyzing and optimizing spending activity throughout the alumni support services and reporting on the effectiveness of that spending.
- Supporting the KPA tradeshow marketing and events: Support company tradeshow and marketing activities including tradeshow attendance 2-4 weeks annually. Organizing CTP group activities such as dinners and educational experiences.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 2-5 years proven track record of successful facilitation, group management and/or program management experience
- Knowledge of major MS Office products and ability to work with membership management software
- Experience with event organization and strict attention to detail
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills while working in a team environment, including KPCT employees, vendors and alumni
- Ability to work and communicate in a patient and professional manner
- An understanding of and appreciation for animals, pet owners, and, ideally, consumers and professionals in the field, is a strong plus
- Graduate of the KPA Dog Trainer Professional program or desire to complete the program preferred
Interested candidates: Kindly email resume and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "ARC".