Billund, DKRegister Now!
28-30 October 2016
- Accessible Greatness. The largest collection of world-class faculty - highly accessible and dedicated to your learning and growth.
- Fun and Welcoming. From nose to tail, it's a warm, open learning culture unlike any other.
- The Wow. Leave re-energized, bursting with ideas to try back home and filled with the insights that unlock new possibilities.
- Fresh and Fabulous. Our program is always changing, always science based and always leading edge.
- Companion Compatible. Come learn with (or without) your dog in our innovative Sessions and live Lab formats
- Choice is King. The most learning choices, through 5 simultaneous courses and multiple formats all day, every day. That's more than 45 choices.
Experience ClickerExpo and find out why it has no equal in training education conferences.
3-Day Standard: USD $590
2-Day: USD $505
1-Day: USD $449
Super Early Bird 3-Day: SOLD OUT
Early-Bird 3-Day: SOLD OUT
Base currency is U.S. Dollar
Registration includes access to all courses. You receive unlimited access to all Sessions and up to three (3) observer spots (i.e. without your dog) in Learning Labs. Reserve your hotel room separately, and be sure to get our special room rate at the conference hotel ( Hotel LEGOLAND). Meals, great evening activities, and more are available and presented to you as options during registration.
Bring your dog and work hands-on with the ClickerExpo Faculty!
Put theory into practice right away—work with your dog in the Learning Labs! Upgrade any of your three (3) observer spots to a Dog and Handler team position for USD $15-USD $30 per Lab. If you choose to upgrade all 3, you may select a 4th as either an observer or a Dog and Handler team.
A refund will be issued if requested on or before 15 August 2016. Refunds are issued in the full amount, less a USD $59.00 registration processing fee. No refunds will be issued after the specified date. All refunds must be requested in writing. There are no exceptions to this policy.
Other registration questions? We've got answers! Email us (see above for addresses)