This month's podcast is excerpted from a DogCast Radio interview with KPCT President Aaron Clayton. Listen to the podcast (available at the bottom of the page) to learn more about clicker training and how it can benefit you and your dog. To hear the podcast in its entirety, please head on over to the DogCast Radio website.
To learn more about KPCT podcasts, and to listen to previous podcasts, follow the links below.
- How to Motivate Yourself to Train or Exercise Your Dog—Or Do Practically Anything Else! by Aidan Bindoff
- How to Put An End to Counter-Surfing by Aidan Bindoff
- Become Your Business's Chief Medical Officer by Aaron Clayton
- Elbows off the Table, Please! Teaching Dinnertime Manners by Aidan Bindoff
- Independents' Day: Challenges Facing Independent Trainers by Aaron Clayton
- Why Isn't Clicker Training on Oprah? by Aaron Clayton
- Kindness First by Melissa Alexander
- The Phoebe Chronicles - Written and Read by Gale Pryor