This month's podcast was recorded by Helen Schwarzmann for KPCT to share her experiences on the set of the upcoming film Marley and Me. Listen to the podcast (available at the bottom of the page) to learn more about the film and the dog training behind the scenes. You can also read the accompanying article here.
Part 2 of the Marley and Us podcast is coming in December!
To learn more about KPCT podcasts, and to listen to previous podcasts, follow the links below.
- Podcast: Miscues and Misconceptions: What is Clicker Training? Radio Interview with KPCT President Aaron Clayton by Aaron Clayton
- How to Motivate Yourself to Train or Exercise Your Dog—Or Do Practically Anything Else! by Aidan Bindoff
- How to Put An End to Counter-Surfing by Aidan Bindoff
- Become Your Business's Chief Medical Officer by Aaron Clayton
- Elbows off the Table, Please! Teaching Dinnertime Manners by Aidan Bindoff
- Independents' Day: Challenges Facing Independent Trainers by Aaron Clayton
- Why Isn't Clicker Training on Oprah? by Aaron Clayton
- Kindness First by Melissa Alexander
- The Phoebe Chronicles - Written and Read by Gale Pryor
|KPCT_PC_Marley_and_ Us_1.mp3||12.47 MB|