Clicker training has grown up on the Internet, through the communication of trainers from all walks of life meeting online to discuss their trials and their joys. Today there are a variety of clicker training discussions groups and websites, including at least one for every species and application imaginable, all populated with wonderful folks who are eager to help. Check out some of the biggest and best, and join the clicker training community!
- ClickerSolutions: A beginner-friendly discussion list for owners of dogs and other animals; the largest of all the clicker groups.
- Bird-Click: A list for all-positive clicker training for birds, especially parrots and parrot family: tricks, socialization, controlling screaming, free flight training, and lots more.
- ClickRyder: This is "THE" equine clicker training list!
- Cat-Clicker: The cat clicker list is wonderful fun, both to read for amusement and to go to with questions as you clicker train your cat.
- Click to Calm List: For people treating reactive, shy, or aggressive dogs. Moderated by Emma Parsons, author of Click to Calm: Healing the Aggressive Dog.
Check out all the clicker training Yahoo Groups!
Prominent clicker trainers
- Kay Laurence's Learning About Dogs
- Morgan Spector's Best Behavior Dog Training
- Peggy Tillman's Magic Paws
- Carolyn Clark's Centre for Applied Canine Behaviour
- Shirley Chong's Well-Mannered Dog
- Joan Orr's Doggone Crazy Bite Prevention
- Alexandra Kurland's Clicker Center for Horses
- Virginia Broitman and Sherri Lippman's Take a Bow ... Wow!
Know of a great website, list, or other online resources for clicker training that belongs here? Let us know!