About Clicking with your Dog-Step-by-Step in Pictures,
by Peggy Tillman
This book demonstrates over 100 clicker behaviors, all in easy step-by-step pictures. Even beginners can easily see how to use clicks and treats, instead of force and corrections, to teach a dog to:
- Sit to greet people instead of jumping up
- Walk on a leash without pulling
- Come when called, even outdoors
- Stay home alone quietly
- Find the right place to 'go'
- Play hide and seek and other fun games and tricks.
Simple text and clear illustrations cover everything from puppy basics to giving a dog real jobs, such as picking up its toys, finding the TV remote or car keys, and closing doors. A great way to keep a dog entertained and have fun yourself!